Submit a Housing Application
TVT Asunnot Oy is a real estate company owned by the City of Turku. We offer safe and affordable rental homes for people in different life situations. We own a wide variety of residential options in blocks of flats, terraced houses and small private homes throughout Turku.
You'll find the language selection in the right corner.
TVT Asunnot Oy
Mon 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tue-Fri 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
tel. +358 2 262 4888
The following appendices must be provided before the signing of the contract of lease.
- From those in gainful employment: a salary certificate or the latest salary calculation
- From pensioners: a certificate on the amount of gross pension
- From the unemployed: the latest receipt of the daily allowance paid
- From self-employed persons: the latest profit and loss account and balance sheet and entrepreneur's salary specification form filled out by the accountant
- Tax certificate
Certificate of the latest confirmed taxation for all persons over 18 years of age moving in
If you own or have owned a flat, real estate or a share thereof, we need a certificate on the current value of the property and the liabilities attached to it.
- Other appendices
If there are different issues related to your health or situation in life that affect your housing need, you may provide documents related thereto. Such documents may include e.g.
- Medical certificate drawn up for seeking for a residence
- Pregnancy certificate
- Divorce judgment or a certificate on a pending divorce
- Written termination of contract of lease, eviction decision or fixed-term rental agreement
- Statement of a health inspector
Other things to note
Receipt of the paid security shall be presented at the signing of the contract of lease. The security shall be returned at the end of the period of lease, if the obligations have been met.